May 01, 2020

What is the main purpose of a poetry?

What is the main purpose of a poetry?

POETRY: Basically many people write poetry because of there interests but I write poetry because poetry is love for me. 


It is a story how i started writing and how i become poet. I was about 15 years old when i met with the friend of father and his daughter. She was cute and i start talking with her after talking with her i came to know about that her mother is not alive and she lives alone with his father and when i start listning to her i felt pain of her
and i dont know when i fell in love with her. We became very good friends in just one month after one month i tried to perpose her and i planned it. I arranged party with her on night i went to her house for pick her and when i reached her home she called me to come inside the home. When i enter i saw blood in the house. it was shocking for me 
but i asked her about it she told me that she is suffering from cancer and after that i took her to doctor and doctor told me that she will die with in month this was shoking for me but i decided to write poetry with her. We start writing from the next day. and after one month we came with more than 1000 of poetry this was not just poetry. whenever
i miss her i start reading poetry and i feel her love for me.
this is how i start writing 
thankyou for reading


ishq quotes,ishq shayari,urdu shayari, dard shayari,entertainment,shayari photos,shayari images,shayari ki diary
अगर जूआ है मोहब्बत तो चलो इक बाज़ी लगाते हैं..

अगर परीक्षा है कोई तो थोड़ा दिमाग दौड़ाते हैं..

अगर खेल है मोहब्बत तो चलो मिलकर खेलते हैं..

अगर ज़ंग है मोहब्बत तो चलो लड़कर देखते हैं...

ishq quotes,ishq shayari,urdu shayari, dard shayari,entertainment,shayari photos,shayari images,shayari ki diary

agar jua hai mahobbat toh chlo ek baazi lagaate hai..

agar pareekshaa hai toh thoda dimaag lgaate hai..

agar khel hai mahobbat toh chlo milkar kheltai hai..

agar jang hai mahobbat toh chlo lad krr dekhte hai...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

if u have any doubts, please let me know