May 03, 2020

dosto kai jaane ka gum/ feeling of 10th class friendship

WHAT IS FRIENDSHIP WITH EXAMPLE.
FRIENDSHIP:
                        friendship is much more than a girlfriend without frindship life is nothing

Today I want to dicuss a memorable story of my tenth class:
 I used to like a girl for 1 year, people say that those who knows you by heart they alwaya know what is wrong for you.  A friend of mine   come to know about my love but I did not listen to him and I was trying to develop friendship with that girl and before 5 months of 10th , we were going home together and I was talking with her.  It was in my mind that I wanted to tell him about my heart.  But I thought that I will do something special that she remembers in her life so I said goodbye to her and went to my house, then we kept talking all night that day when we finished talking, it was 6 in the morning, then I got up and went to school.  I was a little afraid but was more happy that I had made up my mind to tell her everything was already ready. That day I came to school very early and everyone asked me why are you so happy.  I have laughed and shooed them away. Then when the first bell rang in the morning, I saw everyone sitting on their place and she was on vacation. I got depressed and sat in one place all day (then there was a guy who was just watching me  ) But I did not know anything, when last bell rung , I came out and I saw her in front, for whom I was sad all day, when I saw her,  Then I started coming home with her and start perposing her on the way, as soon as i started her lover came with 10-15 friends so , I was scared to see him first, I thought today all those people caught me and as  He raised his hand as well as my friend Nikhil came and we dodged him and escaped with him.
 That day i really got to know about friendship
 these four words on friendship
pyar ki ek kahani,ishq quotes,ishq shayari,urdu shayari, dard shayari,entertainment,shayari photos,shayari images,shayari ki diary


vakh vakh lokaan dharam bnaayeee..

koi ram, koi allah, koi peer paaoundaa hai..

deo sulah kis dharam vich jaavan main..

padaa kitaban taan chete yaar hi aaundai nai..


DOSTI KI MISAAL :
YAARI:

आज मेरे पास एक अपना दसवीं का यादगार किस्सा है जो मैं इसमें लिखना चाहता हूँ ।
मैं एक लड़की को साल से पसंद करता था कहते हैं आपके जो सच्चे हित चाहने वाले होते हैं उनको पता चल जाता कौन गलत है । मेरे एक दोस्त को पता चल गया था पर मैंने  उसकी नहीं सुनी और मैं उस लड़की के साथ दोस्ती बढ़ाने में लगा रहा और दसवीं ख़त्म होने में ५ महीने रह गए थे हम दोनों एक साथ घर को जा रहे थे और मैं उसके साथ बाते कर रहा था इतने में मेरे मन में उसको अपने दिल की बात बतानी चाही । पर मैंने सोचा कुछ ख़ास करूंगा जिसे वोह याद रखे इतने में मेरा घर आगया और मैंने उसको अलविदा कहा और अपने घर गया फिर उस दिन हम सारी रात बात करते रहे जब हमारी बात ख़तम हुई तोह सुबह के ६ बज रहे थे फिर मैं उठा और स्कूल को गया थोड़ा सा डर था पर ज्यादा ख़ुशी थी उसकी दिल की बात बताने की मैंने पूरी तयारी कर ली सब कुछ पहले से ही त्यार था उस दिन मैं स्कूल बोहोत जल्दी आगया सब मुझे पूछते क्या बात है इतना खुश दिख रहा है मैंने हस कर उनको भगा दिया फिर जब सुबह की पहली घंटी बजी तब मैंने देखा सब अपनी जगह बैठे थे और वोह छुट्टी पर थी मैं उदास हो गया और सारा दिन एक जगह बैठा रहा (तब एक बंदा था जो सिर्फ मुझे देख रहा था ) पर मुझे कुछ नहीं पता था फिर जब हमे छुट्टी हुई तब मैं बाहर निकला तोः सामने मैंने उसे देखा जिसके लिए मैं सारा दिन उदास रहा उसको देखते ही मेरी आँख में पानी आगया मैंने कुछ भी उसको पता ही नहीं चलने दिया फिर मैं उसके साथ घर आने लगा और रास्ते में  जो  सोचा था उसको रोक कर बोलने लगा इतने में उसका चाहने वाला १०-१५ लोग लेकर आगया उसको देख कर पहले मैं  डर गया मैंने सोचा आज तोह गया उन सब लोगों ने मुझे पकड़ा और जैसे ही हाथ उठाया साथ ही मेरा दोस्त निखिल आगया और मैंने उसके साथ मिलकर उनको चकमा देकर भाग निकले
उसदिन सच में मुझे यारो की एहमियत पता चल गयी
उसके लिए यह चार शब्द अपने आप ही आगये

yaari,dosti,friendship,quotes,friendship quotes,pyaar, mhobbat,shayari, dosti pe shayari


ਵੱਖ-ਵੱਖ ਲੋਕਾਂ ਧਰਮ ਬਣਾਏਂ

ਕੋਈ ਰਾਮ, ਅੱਲ੍ਹਾ ਕੋਈ ਪੀਰ ਿਧਉਂਦਾ ਐ..

ਿਦਓ ਸਲਾਹ ਿਕਸ ਧਰਮ ਚ ਜਾਵਾਂ ਮੈਂ ..

ਪੜਾਂ ਿਕਤਾਬਾਂ ਤਾਂ ਚੇਤੇ ਯਾਰ ਹੀ ਆਉਂਦਾ ਐ...


You Might Also Like

0 comments

if u have any doubts, please let me know